Wednesday, May 16, 2012

We finally made it....Graduation!!

Well with the birth of our little boy and finishing up school, life was pretty crazy. Thankfully we had family come down to visit and help watch Oliver so that I could still go to my classes. Well we finished up those last few weeks and then finals and I was just grateful to pass...the thought of A's weren't even on my mind.... C's get degrees!! However I am happy to report I have never had a C in all of my education. Well we had both of our parents at our graduation and that was so wonderful. Lucas and I have both worked so hard to excel in our college education and those degrees are proof of that. However Lucas still has law school to tackle but I know he will do great. Also we have finally decided on a law school...drum roll please... we are going to Washington University in St. Louis, MO. We are leaving at the end of July and we are so excited!!

Well for the graduation I walked in Lucas' college so that we could spare our family only one convocation... they are extremely long and boring! We had a great time and then enjoyed going out to eat with the different families.



No comments:

Post a Comment