Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Mother's Day

Well I felt like the most important mother in the world this Mother's Day and it was only my first one! Lucas and Oliver made the day so wonderful for me. The day started with Lucas helping me with Oliver at night. Then Lucas made me breakfast in bed and then sent me out on a scavenger hunt to find my Mother's Day gift. The clues for the gift were hidden all over the house and the clues started with our dates and then went to our engagement and then marriage. It was such a cute idea and I had so much fun! The clues led me to Oliver's room where I had to search for my gift. My gift was a pearl necklace with diamonds on the top and then diamond earrings! I was so spoiled and Lucas just kept telling me he wanted to make my first Mother's Day very special...and that it was! We then got ready for church and had a great time and Oliver was really good too which was a bonus. Then we made hamburgers for dinner and then I got to choose our activity for the night which was Disney Scene It. I am so grateful for my wonderful husband and adorable baby boy who mean the world to me. I look forward to the many more Mother's Day in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment