Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Deppermann Update

I just wanted to give everyone a little update on our lives right now. We have two new members of our family, Bert and Ernie, our two little guppy fishes. We had a crazy itching to be spontaneous so we bought some fish:) Also Lucas is finishing up his last term at BYU and very excited to be done and to have a break before starting law school...even though the break will be short. Also I have started sewing more and I have made a tank top and a shirt and have plans to sew a lot more! I have really enjoyed it but my sewing machine isn't the best so it makes it really hard to make anything. But I am still loving being a stay-at-home mom and a homemaker. We are eating real meals for the first time in our marriage! We are also busy planning our move to St. Louis which is fast approaching! Lucas and I have also started a running competition to see who can run the most miles this summer. We were doing really well the first two weeks but last week neither of us ran at all!!.... To be fair I was sick for the first part of the week. Well that is all for us right now...more to come later!

Family hike on Memorial Day

Bridal Veil Falls

New fish tank

Bert and Ernie 

No comments:

Post a Comment